Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Welcome! Monkeys monkeys and more monkeys

With limited resources ( with out my corner for the next 2 mo.)
I was able to pull off a few more cards!
I hope you enjoy
I love paper and many times I let the paper be the focal point of the card. With a lot of fussy cutting and some creativity it allows me to make some nice cards.
This card has 2 tags one for each child when our hero writes home.


 I like to add a little something extra to each card whether it is a tag, a special fold,
or even a keep sake charm.
This paper was genrously donated by my Stampin Up representative! Thank you P.W. 
Made from all cuttle bug products and sentiment from Stampendous.

                                             Entire card was made with various stamps and Bic markers
(sorry copic friends- i am a bic and sharpie user)
 Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are fantastic considering your limited resources right now. I am with you on not spending the money for copics since there are many other great marker resources our there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards - lots of detail on each one. I really like the Cuttlebug monkey with his googly eyes! Thanks for making our challenge samples, you have really been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the uniqueness of each of your cards..Thank you for sharing them, they rock:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. I'm sorry to hear you will be missing your "corner" for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun cards and you made so many! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great job you did. Sorry about your corner! I have a room that's supposed to be for writing and crafting, but I always seem to drag everything out to the kitchen counter and table anyway. Which at least has me putting it away every day so we can eat. Well, almost every day. lol

    They're all grand fun, but I think my fave is the cuttlebug. I'm a sucker for those googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by